This webinar is intended to help you and our global mobility community proactively prepare for global mobility's recovery, and learn from leading mobility professionals. Our panel of experts include:
- Stephen Park, Head of International Mobility Centre, APAC, Schneider Electric
- Enrique Velasco, Reward Manager, Computershare
- Rachel Robertson, Senior Manager for Global Mobility, Rio Tinto
- Karen Mathiesen, Regional Mobility Director, Worley
The panel, facilitated by AIRINC's Fred Schlomann will focus on:
- Talent – Will the profile of mobile talent change?
- Policy – What changes need to be made to policy offerings?
- Immigration and tax – Are you prepared for changes in regulations?
- Operations and organizational design – How will the mobility function need to change to meet the new normal?
Global mobility has always managed crises that affect assignees and transferees. COVID-19, however, has been more far reaching and sustained. What are the lessons we have learned from past crises as well as the current COVID-19 pandemic? What’s different about COVID-19 and how can we increase our resilience? What will mobility look like in the future?
Click below to register for this exciting panel discuss:
Listen | Partner | Deliver. For over 60 years, AIRINC has helped clients with the right data, cutting-edge technology, and thought-leading advice needed to effectively deploy talent worldwide. Our industry expertise, solutions, and service enable us to effectively partner with clients to navigate the complexity of today’s global mobility programs. As the market continues to evolve, AIRINC seeks innovative ways to help clients address new workforce globalization challenges, including mobility program assessment metrics and cross-border talent mobility strategy. Our approach is designed with your success in mind. With an understanding of your goals and objectives, we ensure you achieve them. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, USA, AIRINC has full-service offices in Brussels, London, and Hong Kong. Learn more by clicking here.