What we learned from AIRINC’S 2022 Customer Satisfaction Survey

    Apr 27, 2022 @ 06:01 AM / by Grace Kernohan

    client survey 3

    This past winter, AIRINC ran a customer satisfaction survey. One of AIRINC’s goals is to serve our clients with high-quality data and reliable customer support; by running a survey, we’re able to see if we’re achieving our objective. We’re happy to report that the reviews are in and are overwhelmingly positive.

    First, a thank you to our clients for filling out this survey. We appreciate hearing your honest feedback, so many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. We had a great response of 164 companies. From these organizations, 98% responded that they were satisfied or very satisfied with AIRINC. The remaining 2% shared that they were neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, leaving us with 0% of our customers who were dissatisfied.

    When we asked respondents for the top three words to describe AIRINC, we got some great responses, including knowledgeable, flexible, and consistent. Congratulations to all AIRINCers, especially our teams in Client Engagement for this positive feedback. Their excellence in providing tailored solutions, sharing innovative products, and explaining tricky mobility concepts is what separates AIRINC within the marketplace.

    The word cloud below lists even more of the ways in which our clients described AIRINC:

    cust sat word cloud

    The largest words came up the most often. We’re honored that you view us as responsive, reliable, and professional, and are proud to maintain that reputation. We look forward to working hard to meet our clients needs in 2022 and beyond.

    Contact Us

     

    More for you:

    AIRINC is Turning Over a New Leaf -- Will You Join Us?

    U.S. Domestic Policy & Practice: Participate now in AIRINC's comprehensive survey!

    Topics: Benchmarking, Mobility Policy, Surveying the World, Global Mobility, News, AIRINC News, Thought Leadership, Housing Assessment Tool, Listen. Partner. Deliver., Customer Experience, COVID-19 Recovery, global mobility trend

    Grace Kernohan

    Written by Grace Kernohan

    Grace Kernohan joined AIRINC in the fall of 2017 working in Client Engagement, and was promoted to Senior Client Engagement Representative in December 2018. As a Client Engagement Representative, she has worked primarily with NGOs, Consumer Goods, and Defense companies of both small and large expatriate programs. In April 2020, she was promoted to Manager of Advisory Services, where she focuses on policy reviews, benchmarking reporting, and mobility consulting. She has worked on a range of projects, from NGO policy suite revisions to pharmaceutical M&A mobility function consulting. She has also traveled internationally performing cost-of-living surveys. She graduated from Union College in 2017 with a BS in mathematics and economics. She is based in Cambridge, MA.