Earlier this month, AIRINC hosted several industry leaders for a virtual mobility innovation roundtable.
Here are some key highlights:
We covered three topics in the session:1. Benchmark trends from our recent Mobility Outlook Survey
- We shared a survey finding that many companies plan to use mobility to attract talent. The group suggested this strategy will grow increasingly important as competition for attracting talent intensifies.
- We discussed flexibility, both for the business and the employee. Many of the participants shared that they are in the process of reviewing their policy suite and potentially adding more policies for the business to leverage. Among the group, the most popular addition was a developmental policy to send more junior talent.
- We canvased attendees on the status of their remote work programs. Many attendees are still heavily involved with determining remote work eligibility. Some are in the process of creating policies, particularly for domestic remote work.
- The group closed the meeting by sharing their goals for 2022, including:
- DE&I initiatives
- Remote work guidelines
- Policy reviews
- Adding a developmental policy
At the end of the day, InTalent participants had built their professional network, gained additional mobility resources, and, ultimately, left the event encouraged with their ability to shape the purpose and scope of the mobility function within their organizations.
If you'd like to learn more about our InTalent industry group, please reach out today by clicking below:
More for you: