AIRINC is delighted to release our new Global Salary Comparison (GSC) tool, which will be a one-stop-shop for any type of local-to-local, net-to-net, or other international salary comparison.
With AIRINC’s GSC, you can run a report to assess compensation for differences in:
- Income tax
- Goods and services
- Housing costs
The GSC builds on AIRINC’s proven compensation calculators and replaces the existing Salary Evaluation Tool (SET) and Host Pay Calculator (HPC).
The GSC is now:
- Available for more locations, covering 1.6 million+ routes
- Providing more configurations: customize for your policy on payout thresholds, caps, and calculation methodology
- More accessible: available through API so that you can integrate it into your system
- Enhanced for tax planning: scenario plan to understand the impact of expat tax rulings, totalization agreements, residency changes, and more
- Even better for reporting: Easier-to-use report format, enhancing communications with your stakeholders and employees
The GSC replaces HPC and SET, and still…
- Includes AIRINC’s robust tax and cost-of-living data
- Can be accessed online via AIRLINC
- Allows for re-runs of reports with no additional charge, within a 14-day window