Want to learn about structuring a balance sheet for long-term assignments? Access the recording now for Part Three of the 2017 AIRINC Institute webinar series!
Structuring the Balance Sheet for Long-Term Assignments
The home-based balance sheet is the primary approach used for long-term international assignments. Gain an understanding of the mechanics of this approach including:
- An introduction to tax equalization
- Protecting assignees for differences in living costs
- Designing an effective housing program
- Understanding assignment-related incentives such as hardship allowances
- Compensation-related policies such as relocation, leave, and education