Part 3: How can you leverage policy suite segmentation for success?
Policy segmentation can meet many business goals. Over the years, we’ve heard many reasons behind the value of doing this, including adding policies to address new assignment types or populations, reducing overall program costs, offering flexibility to the business, and aligning mobility to overall talent strategy.
Access the recording to learn more about:
- Policies being added today and why they are used
- Approaches to segmenting a policy suite
- Core Flex policies and how can they help your business
- Recent case studies
|July 30, 2019
10:00 AM EDT /
04:00 PM CEST
|July 30, 2019
2:00 PM EDT
|July 31, 2019
2:30 PM HKT
Click here to access the recording:
Scroll down to learn more about the other available webinars:
Do you value education?
The annual AIRINC institute webinar series is back. If you are new to global mobility, are in need of a refresher, or simply want to keep on top of all-things-mobility, this webinar series is for you.
Choose your sessions of interest or attend them all. These are complimentary educational sessions for the first 500 registrants. Act now and register today while spaces are still available:
- Part 1: Compensation Basics for Globally Mobile Employees (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 2: Business Travelers, Commuters, and Tax Implications (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 3: How can you leverage policy suite segmentation for success? (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 4: Host-Based Solutions and an Introduction to Global Compensation (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 5: Economic Volatility: Best practices for managing your mobility program over time (Learn more and access the recording)
We help our clients address expatriate compensation and mobility issues in a complex global environment through advisory services, data services, and technology solutions, while providing our employees with a culture of teamwork, global knowledge, career growth, and interesting solutions to challenging problems.
We understand that people make an organization successful. We empower companies to deploy global talent by leveraging high quality-data, decision-making tools, and thought-leading advice. Our industry expertise, solutions, and consultative approach enable us to partner with clients to deliver value. Learn more by clicking here.
Our 2019 Mobility Outlook Survey confirms that 58% of firms are seeking ways to improve employee communications regarding the potential financial impacts of assignments/transfers.