Part 1: Compensation Basics for Globally Mobile Employees
Understanding how and when to use different compensation approaches is key to achieving global mobility goals. Access the recording to learn more about:
- Compensation approaches for international assignments and transfers
- Assignment-related policies regarding income taxes, incentives, benefits, housing, education, and more
- A high-level view on aligning policy provisions with business needs
|July 17, 2019
10:00 AM EDT /
04:00 PM CEST
|July 17, 2019
2:00 PM EDT
|July 18, 2019
2:30 PM HKT
Click here to access the recording:
Scroll down to learn more about the other available webinars:
Do you value education?
The annual AIRINC institute webinar series is back. If you are new to global mobility, are in need of a refresher, or simply want to keep on top of all-things-mobility, this webinar series is for you.
Choose your sessions of interest or attend them all. These are complimentary educational sessions for the first 500 registrants. Act now and register today while spaces are still available:
- Part 1: Compensation Basics for Globally Mobile Employees (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 2: Business Travelers, Commuters, and Tax Implications (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 3: How can you leverage policy suite segmentation for success? (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 4: Host-Based Solutions and an Introduction to Global Compensation (Learn more and access the recording)
- Part 5: Economic Volatility: Best practices for managing your mobility program over time (Learn more and access the recording)
We help our clients address expatriate compensation and mobility issues in a complex global environment through advisory services, data services, and technology solutions, while providing our employees with a culture of teamwork, global knowledge, career growth, and interesting solutions to challenging problems.
We understand that people make an organization successful. We empower companies to deploy global talent by leveraging high quality-data, decision-making tools, and thought-leading advice. Our industry expertise, solutions, and consultative approach enable us to partner with clients to deliver value. Learn more by clicking here.
Our 2019 Mobility Outlook Survey confirms that 58% of firms are seeking ways to improve employee communications regarding the potential financial impacts of assignments/transfers.