Breakfast and Networking in Jakarta on Wednesday, October 11th! (Corporate Only Event)
Join Korn Ferry, AIRINC, and your peers in global mobility for a complimentary breakfast discussion on the latest trends in global talent mobility, including the increased use of technology and metrics to track program success, and policy suites which continue to diversify to meet business and talent objectives.
- The latest annual Mobility Outlook Survey results, in particular:
- Measuring Mobility's success for organisations at different stages of regional and global growth and expansion
- Containing cost and resourcing mobility and how to successfully align with the business challenges and aspirations
- Mobility's growth and its impact on policy developments
- Priorities and challenges by industries and how Asia Pacific is different from Europe and North America
- Digital transformation and its implication to HR and talent management
Don't miss this opportunity to discuss these topics and more, and see how your peers are responding to the latest challenges in Global Talent Mobility.
Register in advance for this upcoming event!
Please contact Joan Tsui