Companies are deploying employees on international assignments to meet business needs, fill talent gaps, and execute strategic initiatives. However, these moves often come with complicated international tax calculations.If you go to one of the major tax accounting firms these calculations can cost thousands of dollars.
In this webcast we discuss:
- The role of tax in international assignments
- The different assumptions that guide a tax calculation
- Calculating employee hypothetical tax
- How to leverage tax solutions to minimize your tax exposure
- AIRINC’s online International Tax Guide