Are you using engaging videos and digital media to communicate with your assignees, managers, and recruiters?
Videos improve the Mobility experience and save you time! You can use them to set expectations for what it will be like to go on an assignment or address specific topics like:
- When a host-pay based policy is, and is not, recommended
- How the mobility vendor ecosystem fits together to serve managers and employees
- Why COLA has changed
- How tax equalization works
- How to smartly spend a lump sum
Videos are dynamic and engage a broad audience, enhancing your resources and strengthening Mobility’s brand across the organization.
Watch a sample video
Click the image above to see a sample of what AIRINC can do for you.
Why partner with AIRINC to create your videos?
- We are the Mobility content expert – we understand what you are trying to achieve and how best to achieve it through video
- We manage the video production for you – we write the script and project manage the video development from beginning to end
- We ensure your corporate branding and communication style comes through
Listen | Partner | Deliver. For over 60 years, AIRINC has helped clients with the right data, cutting-edge technology, and thought-leading advice needed to effectively deploy talent worldwide. Our industry expertise, solutions, and service enable us to effectively partner with clients to navigate the complexity of today’s global mobility programs. As the market continues to evolve, AIRINC seeks innovative ways to help clients address new workforce globalization challenges, including mobility program assessment metrics and cross-border talent mobility strategy. Our approach is designed with your success in mind. With an understanding of your goals and objectives, we ensure you achieve them. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, USA, AIRINC has full-service offices in Brussels, London, and Hong Kong. Learn more by clicking here.