2018 AIRINC World Gasoline Price Report
While the world average price of gas has dropped from 1.43 USD per liter in 2014 to 1.17 USD per liter in 2018, prices have been trending upward in many countries including the Middle East, where gas prices typically see little change. Oi-rich nations, many of which have historically subsidized national costs, are being forced to reduce subsidies in response to persistently low global prices.
Gas Infographic Highlights:
- World average $1.17, up from $1.05 in 2017 and down from $1.43 in 2014 (all prices in USD).
- OPEC per liter/gallon average up over 15% from last year
- World's Least Expensive: Venezuela
- World's Most Expensive: Bermuda
- See more by clicking below: