Dependable Data and Cost Management
Airfare is an essential for a majority of international assignments, and dependable airfare data is crucial to effectively managing costs. Companies can spend millions in order to:
Companies often struggle to find an accurate way to determine, administer, and update the provision of air travel. According to the 2018 Mobility Outlook Survey, 44% of companies address employee flexibility by providing cash in lieu of individual benefits, and 89% of companies are taking steps to improve the employee experience. Switching to cash allowances generates the need for credible data, which can be sourced from AIRINC’s Airfare Database.
The Benefits of a Centralized Database
The Airfare Database can help you:
- Reduce administrative time and costs
- Achieve consistency and fairness in your home leave program
- Align allowances and estimates to your company’s policies
- Assess different types of airfare
- Define and support your program with the help of experts
- Control the cost of air travel for your program
The Airfare Database is designed to be flexible to each company’s unique travel policies and practices, and configurable options allow you to tailor your allowances to your company’s air travel policy. Learn more by clicking below, or click here to start the conversation about next steps now.