Quito, Ecuador is one of the many cities where AIRINC conducts surveys for cost of living data. Last month, it was highlighted during a City Briefing Seminar and this video provides much of the content from that briefing. We hope you enjoy our presentation and please feel free to email us if you have any feedback about it!
- City Overview including geography, climate, language, currency, and history
- AIRINC cost of living market basket outlets and outlet mapping including malls, supermarkets, and department stores
- Transportation within and around the city including arrival and departure
- The housing rental market and expatriate neighborhoods
- Safety in Quito and environmental dangers