In April, AIRINC will be hosting two webinars in conjunction with Radius and Aon Hewitt. These Webinars are free offerings to share mobility expertise and to open a forum for discussion on the latest trends in global workforce management.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016: Do you know when to use a host-based compensation program?
Next Tuesday, April 12, our Webinar with Radius looks to answer a key question on the minds of many mobility professionals today: Do you know when to use a host-based compensation program?
As this approach gains popularity, it is important to understand the factors that should be considered when incorporating it into your mobility program. This webinar will discuss:
- Factors to consider when evaluating the viability of host-based solutions
- Compare home-based and host-based assignment scenarios
- How to evaluate if host plus is a good financial fit for the assignee
- Analyze the cost to the company of a home-based vs. a host-based approach
Wednesday, April 20, 2016: Do your strategies surrounding talent deployment and internationally mobile employees contribute to an effective global business stratey, or do they complicate it?
On April 20, our Webinar with Aon Hewitt examines the question: Do your strategies surrounding talent deployment and internationally mobile employees contribute to an effective global business stratey, or do they complicate it?
We will discuss:
- The latest trends in global workforce management
- Home and host- based assignment comparisons, and the cost to the company
- Localizing long-term assignees
- Rethinking assignment design for millennial workforce
- An overview of the just-released Aon Hewitt 2015 Global-Long Term Incentive Award Policies and Practices
We hope you'll join us for these free and exciting upcoming webinars! And, if you're interested in viewing any of our past webinars, this link will lead you to them.